My Logic
My wife recently got onto me for something that I could not deny. Apparently, there is something of a "keep it to yourself" nature that runs in my family. Inevitably, something family news-worthy occurs, and I find out about it via my sisters blog. Granny's in the hospital? I'll find out after 3 days or so.
So, in the interest of communication, I'm here. Tonight's update:
I was sitting on the couch, watching the Eagles finish stomping the Falcons (duh, bigger birds!), when I hear a "Matt! Get Abby!) in a scared, tragedy is about to happen if you don't jump now voice. In my panic, I try to leap over the couch instead of going around. Since I'm no longer 19, I caught my foot on the solid wood top of the couch (which has an enviable shortage of padding). I fall to the floor on the other side, letting out gutteral yells (squeals?) that sound somewhat like the base-jumper gone wrong (NSFW). Needless to say, I now have a broken foot. I can't go to the doctor until after work tomorrow due to some major meetings, so no pain pills for Mattdaddy until later.
So, in the interest of communication, I'm here. Tonight's update:
I was sitting on the couch, watching the Eagles finish stomping the Falcons (duh, bigger birds!), when I hear a "Matt! Get Abby!) in a scared, tragedy is about to happen if you don't jump now voice. In my panic, I try to leap over the couch instead of going around. Since I'm no longer 19, I caught my foot on the solid wood top of the couch (which has an enviable shortage of padding). I fall to the floor on the other side, letting out gutteral yells (squeals?) that sound somewhat like the base-jumper gone wrong (NSFW). Needless to say, I now have a broken foot. I can't go to the doctor until after work tomorrow due to some major meetings, so no pain pills for Mattdaddy until later.

<< Home