Please accept my apologies...
I'd like to apologize to my regular reader, as I have been lax in posting due to other circumstances. To catch up, here's my week in a nutshell: I have been drawn into 15 unrelated projects as an "expert" because most of my coworkers are as useful as a no-legged retriever (dog show reference for Cathy). I'm blowing through things they suffered with for weeks, mainly because these high-dollar employees have only been with the company for a few months. Those of us with time served are now paroling out to other areas of the company.
On that note, my definitive future boss and I talked yesterday. I will be moving to Indiana for certain. The waiting is over for that, and I should know the exact $$$ today.
Cathy, for Doug's sake, please do not read below this point.
I will probably begin to post more infrequently as I spend my time working on the house. Every 10 minutes I spend typing a blog entry could be used instead to paint a wall. Every 5 minutes I spend uploading a picture could be spent painting a strip of trim.
Peace and Love, I'm out.
On that note, my definitive future boss and I talked yesterday. I will be moving to Indiana for certain. The waiting is over for that, and I should know the exact $$$ today.
Cathy, for Doug's sake, please do not read below this point.
I will probably begin to post more infrequently as I spend my time working on the house. Every 10 minutes I spend typing a blog entry could be used instead to paint a wall. Every 5 minutes I spend uploading a picture could be spent painting a strip of trim.
Peace and Love, I'm out.

<< Home