Since Cathy sometimes uses the weekends for stories...
I'll recall one from my past.
When I was in the Seventh Grade at Crump Elementary School in Memphis, TN (the last year before Kirby Middle opened up), a classmate named Nicole Something got bit on the face by a dog. Given that we were all at the demon spawn age, we taunted her mercilessly about the scar on her face. She finally snapped and yelled at everyone. She said something like "I won't have this scar forever! I'm having prostate surgery!"
There were about 4 of us who actually knew what that meant. When we asked her if she meant plastic surgery, she turned bright red and left the room. From then on, nobody made fun of her scar. We all just asked how her prostate was doing.
When I was in the Seventh Grade at Crump Elementary School in Memphis, TN (the last year before Kirby Middle opened up), a classmate named Nicole Something got bit on the face by a dog. Given that we were all at the demon spawn age, we taunted her mercilessly about the scar on her face. She finally snapped and yelled at everyone. She said something like "I won't have this scar forever! I'm having prostate surgery!"
There were about 4 of us who actually knew what that meant. When we asked her if she meant plastic surgery, she turned bright red and left the room. From then on, nobody made fun of her scar. We all just asked how her prostate was doing.

<< Home