Christmas. yay.
Carmen has pulled all 50 boxes of seasonal crap out and is "festivating" the house. I am absolutely NOT in the holiday spirit. I am downright unhappy right now.
While Carmen is making friends and enjoying life here in lower yankee-land, I do not like it. I am not meeting people. I have no hobbies or interests to get me out and involved. I'm glad Carmen is happy. That means a lot, but I really wish I fit in better here.
At least I'm not in Iraq.
Come home safe and soon, Seth.
While Carmen is making friends and enjoying life here in lower yankee-land, I do not like it. I am not meeting people. I have no hobbies or interests to get me out and involved. I'm glad Carmen is happy. That means a lot, but I really wish I fit in better here.
At least I'm not in Iraq.
Come home safe and soon, Seth.

<< Home