No more pictures for a bit
I admit... I overdid it thanks to Dougie's instructions. I think that it's pretty cool to be able to click a button and post any pic I want.
Anyway, today was the start of month end at work. This means a lot of scrambling to try to get invoicing performed in time to post about 1/2 billion in transactional details to the GL in the morning. I wish I worked on a .1% commission basis (based upon dollars posted!). I could live like that...
I received a phone call from my future boss today (I hope!) He said that everything looks good, and that he needs to clear the HR hurdle before he can make me an offer. He still acted very vague when I pressed to find out if he wanted me to relocate or not. I don't think they've made up their minds where they want me. I'm sure it has something to do with the office I work in starting their outsource to India dash this year... I'm putting the odds on a relo package at 60 to 40 right now for. The over/under on an offer is 7 days. I'm not taking wagers, though. Look for Vegas to pick up this action soon.
Anyway, today was the start of month end at work. This means a lot of scrambling to try to get invoicing performed in time to post about 1/2 billion in transactional details to the GL in the morning. I wish I worked on a .1% commission basis (based upon dollars posted!). I could live like that...
I received a phone call from my future boss today (I hope!) He said that everything looks good, and that he needs to clear the HR hurdle before he can make me an offer. He still acted very vague when I pressed to find out if he wanted me to relocate or not. I don't think they've made up their minds where they want me. I'm sure it has something to do with the office I work in starting their outsource to India dash this year... I'm putting the odds on a relo package at 60 to 40 right now for. The over/under on an offer is 7 days. I'm not taking wagers, though. Look for Vegas to pick up this action soon.

<< Home