boxes... boxes...
Boxes EVERYWHERE!!! Loading day is tomorrow, and I'm ready. The painter showed up today and did his thing, so close appears to be on schedule.
Tomorrow night, I'm in a Nashville hotel. Thursday night, an Indiana hotel. Friday night, the Mom-Dad hotel. I will log 10 hours in a car in just over 24 hours. Then, Monday at 2 am, I head back to Columbus!!!! YAAY'ers!
I'm going to talk to my boss about working remotely from Knoxville for a week or so. Otherwise, I think I may burn a week of vacation.
Two more days working in Nashvegas... I am ready to move on.
Tomorrow night, I'm in a Nashville hotel. Thursday night, an Indiana hotel. Friday night, the Mom-Dad hotel. I will log 10 hours in a car in just over 24 hours. Then, Monday at 2 am, I head back to Columbus!!!! YAAY'ers!
I'm going to talk to my boss about working remotely from Knoxville for a week or so. Otherwise, I think I may burn a week of vacation.
Two more days working in Nashvegas... I am ready to move on.

<< Home