Well, this has gone incredibly smoothly.
Thanks to whomever prayed for us. We have a contract on our house, and a contract on our house to be... we are going through all the closing items with both houses now.
We'll be vacating on 3/30, and moving in on 4/29. In between, we'll be squatting wherever we find a place. Actually, I'll be in a hotel in Indiana, and my family will be in Chatt or K-town. I hope my Mom is willing to cat-sit for a month. Historical precident says she will watch 2 cats for 2 years, so she should be okay watching 3 for 1 month.
In 2 months, we will be happily settled in (right?).
We will have a heated pool, and a guest bedroom. Visitors are welcome... with advance notice, of course.
We'll be vacating on 3/30, and moving in on 4/29. In between, we'll be squatting wherever we find a place. Actually, I'll be in a hotel in Indiana, and my family will be in Chatt or K-town. I hope my Mom is willing to cat-sit for a month. Historical precident says she will watch 2 cats for 2 years, so she should be okay watching 3 for 1 month.
In 2 months, we will be happily settled in (right?).
We will have a heated pool, and a guest bedroom. Visitors are welcome... with advance notice, of course.

<< Home