Story Time, in honor of Seth
Since Seth was kind enough to bring up me getting whupped by a guy who shortly thereafter beat the hell out of his girlfriend, I'll tell a story I remember about him.
Seth was a wrestler in high school. He liked to wear tights and roll around on the floor with other boys. I never really questioned him on this... kinda like "don't ask, don't tell."
In order to participate on the team, he had to get a physical. Now, Seth decided that he would procrastinate and get his at the last minute. The last minute ended up being halloween. To make a long story short, Seth had a woman in a clown outfit grab his nuts and tell him "turn your head and cough."
Seth, how were you feeling at that moment?
Seth was a wrestler in high school. He liked to wear tights and roll around on the floor with other boys. I never really questioned him on this... kinda like "don't ask, don't tell."
In order to participate on the team, he had to get a physical. Now, Seth decided that he would procrastinate and get his at the last minute. The last minute ended up being halloween. To make a long story short, Seth had a woman in a clown outfit grab his nuts and tell him "turn your head and cough."
Seth, how were you feeling at that moment?

<< Home