Peer Pressure? Bah, it never met family pressure...
Okay, guys. Enough. I have lived through worse. My toe is broken, but I can use the rest of my foot relatively pain free. I am NOT going to the hospital, I AM going to be just dandy. Its not like I had my kidneys asplode..
Perspective: Do you remember my friend Steve? We lived together in the dorms and at the house? I was the best man in his first wedding... He has Hodgkins Disease. He has gone through his second round of Chemotherapy (of 12!) He is hospitalized with an abcess in his lungs. That is a REAL reason to go to the hospital.
Please let this "foot" be mentioned no more.
Perspective: Do you remember my friend Steve? We lived together in the dorms and at the house? I was the best man in his first wedding... He has Hodgkins Disease. He has gone through his second round of Chemotherapy (of 12!) He is hospitalized with an abcess in his lungs. That is a REAL reason to go to the hospital.
Please let this "foot" be mentioned no more.

<< Home