Working from HOME!!!
(no bragging Doug)
I'm working from home today! I have a realtor coming at 12 and another at 3. I get to choose which one I like better. I have a conference call at 9 and another at 10:15, so it's a good thing G-Diddy has school today.
Speaking of Gabe, he is so excited that Amy is coming to play with him this weekend. Carmom is thinking that Chuck E Cheese or Bounce House would be fun for all three kids.
Since I post really dumb stuff a lot, I'm thinking of getting Carmom to sign on and start this as a joint blog... I'd change the name to the CarMatt's. What do you guys think? It would probably improve the content maturity level.
I'm working from home today! I have a realtor coming at 12 and another at 3. I get to choose which one I like better. I have a conference call at 9 and another at 10:15, so it's a good thing G-Diddy has school today.
Speaking of Gabe, he is so excited that Amy is coming to play with him this weekend. Carmom is thinking that Chuck E Cheese or Bounce House would be fun for all three kids.
Since I post really dumb stuff a lot, I'm thinking of getting Carmom to sign on and start this as a joint blog... I'd change the name to the CarMatt's. What do you guys think? It would probably improve the content maturity level.

<< Home