Seldom and Never

The random ruminations of a father of two, who rarely has time to post. (I'm trying, okay, and don't quote Sean Connery to me).

Matt, go mow the grass! Then, you can take out the garbage... this message sponsored by the CMSC Better Living committee

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I lost my hotel room!!!

I woke up this morning to an odd sound... Every little bit, a wierd whistling. It sounded like the ceiling was passing gas. There was water coming through my ceiling, pooling in the 49 layers of industrial latex paint, and then "passing" in short bursts as the pressure grew high enough to squirt some water.

So, I moved 2 doors down into an identical room.

I know this isn't a very exciting story, but life isn't exactly thrilling. I am bored silly living in a hotel in a small town.

I'm going to the mall and look at all the stores I found using google local.