Seldom and Never

The random ruminations of a father of two, who rarely has time to post. (I'm trying, okay, and don't quote Sean Connery to me).

Matt, go mow the grass! Then, you can take out the garbage... this message sponsored by the CMSC Better Living committee

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I am neglecting my poor, poor blog...

I'll post some pics soon. We've had a lot of goings on with travel lately, so I should have some good ones on the memory stick.

I've enrolled in school for the fall semester, just like the Teacher Guy.

I'm doing more posting/commenting on the other blog I started, Keeping in Touch. If you watch that one, you are likely to get some interesting stories on people from our college days. All we have to do is get James to quit telling us about the weather in Wyoming.

Gabe and Abby are enrolled in Preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and a Mothers of Preschoolers program on Wednesdays. Gabe is signed up for story time at the library every Monday, leaving Friday as the only activity free weekday.

I'm getting my passport today, as I've been informed of upcoming trips to San Luis Potosi Mexico and somewhereinthemiddleofstinkingnowhere Brazil.

I'm also getting Carmen's license plate (finally). After this, we're 100% Hoosier, whatever the hell that means.

I hope everyone is well.